Thursday, December 10, 2009

Job Job Job, Job Job Job-a-ran

Maybe going to an interview today.
Haven't decided since the place has already filled all the higher up positions and only has the low paid positions left. The lower paid positions only pay $9.50 an hour, no fucking way would I take that kind of a cut no matter how much I hate my current job.
I have an interview after work tomorrow as well.

Other shit:
The band is going well, we're writing a bunch of stuff and its a lot different than the previous things.

Brooke started a food blog which is cool and very exciting.
She also dyed her hair this real dark red color. Would. (did/does/will)

Tonight is beer bottling night with Mr Armbruster. Looking forward to that.

We are potentially adopting a dog named Lucy. She's about the same age as Marshall but she's a white american bulldog/boxer mix. I'm quite excited to see what happens with her because her personality description sounds just like Marshalls.

Anyway thats pretty much everything thats going on in my life right now.
I'll post again soon I'm sure.

1 comment:

  1. ROFLMFAO
    "Would. (did/does/will)"

    no sane english speaking person knows what that means.
    143.

    ReplyDelete